Explore the latest online education technology trend known as Virtual Learning Environments (VLE). Investigate the ways VLE implementation benefits educators, businesses, trainers, and students alike through eLearning processes. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing VLE systems and software into any educational environment.
A Virtual Learning Environment or learning platform is an online education system that replicates conventional teaching methods by providing an educational equivalent via virtual access to classes, assessments, homework, grades, educational content, and additional external resources relevant to the study topic. VLE is typically an integrated component of distance learning, but can also be implemented in an everyday physical learning environment referred to as blended learning. This course would benefit education professionals looking to implement VLE, manage VLE students, and learn more about VLE systems, software, and tools. The course would also be of interest to educators and students wanting to learn about the benefits and uses of VLE implementation, and businesses wanting to implement VLE into their training procedures.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Virtual Learning Environment toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Virtual Learning Environments, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Virtual Learning Environments Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Virtual Learning Environments concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Virtual Learning Environments training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Virtual Learning Environments.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Virtual Learning Environment applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Virtual Learning Environments Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Virtual Learning Environments Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Virtual Learning Environments technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Virtual Learning Environments and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, benefits, tools, and uses of VLE.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing VLE systems into your training and learning procedures.
- Examine VLE websites, software, and management systems.
- Review available eLearning educational software.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Virtual Learning Environments
- Evolution of Virtual Learning Environments
- Overview of Web-based Educational Websites
- Overview of Web-based Learning Management Systems
- Overview of eLearning Educational Software
- Overview of Learning Management Systems
- Alternative Virtual Learning Environment Systems
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge